Villa Irene – in the heart of Scala, the oldest village on the Amalfi Coast
Beautiful gardens with pool overlooking one of the most beautiful view of the Amalfi Coast. The villa consists of a spacious living room, outer terrace with patio, barbecue area, ideal spaces for private events.
Located in the heart of Scala, the most ancient village on the Amalfi Coast, Villa Irene is a wonderful building facing the promontory of the famous Villa Cimbrone in Ravello and surrounded by the Lattari Mountains.
The villa is characterized by enchanting gardens and outdoor spaces featuring a swimming pool, a patio, a furnished terrace with dining area and pizza oven, and a vegetable garden.
The Villa is divided into three independent sections on three floors: the ground floor features a large lounge area with a fireplace and a dinner table, extendable to accommodate up to 20 people, and a fully equipped kitchen; the first floor features two double bedrooms, each with en-suite facilities; the second floor also features two double bedrooms, one with a panoramic balcony and both with en-suite facilities. A fifth double bedroom can be reached from the terrace.
The upper floors may be reached either by the external staircase or by the internal, spiral staircase.
Key words for your stay at Villa Irene: relax, walks, wine and tasting experience, historical tours, workshops, trekking, private events, weddings, luxury experiences.
Ideal for: couples, family holidays, groups of friends, trekking lovers.
- Maximum capacity: 10 people – 5 double bedrooms, each features: en-suite bathroom with shower, TV, air conditioning and heating
- Furnished terrace featuring sunbathing area, pizza oven and barbecue
- Patio with wicker furniture
- Living room with fireplace
- Swimming pool (10x5m, 2.2m deep) accessible through steps
- Laundry room with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Fully equipped kitchen with air conditioning, stove with 4 gas burners and 1 electric hotplate, electric oven, microwave oven, slicer and dishwasher
- Garden (more than 1000sqm) and terracing
- Vegetable garden and orchard
- Steps to the main entrance from street level:100
- No pets allowed
Amalfi 6km, Positano 25km, Ravello 2km, Minori 8km, Maiori 9km, Sorrento 35km, Salerno Train Station 30km, Naples Airport 63km, Bus station to Amalfi/Ravello: 700m
For info and reservations please mail to email@example.com
Final cleaning: €280,00
City tax: €1,00 per person per day until the 7°day. Children under 12 years old and disable people are tax free.
Cradle usage: €15,00 per day
Additional bed: €65,00 per day
daily cleaning (for a total of 8 hours), water, air conditioning, electricity up to 300kw (over 300kw €0.40/kw), clean bed linen and towels upon arrival
Daily cleaning: €12,00 per hour
Bed linen and towels change: €25,00
Central heating is available: €4.00/m3
Use of the swimming pool is available from April to October
Villa Irene doesn’t have a private parking, so cars will have a parking permit: €12,00 per car. One permit is included.
Villa Irene can be rented for weddings and events up to 100 guests
Upon booking, you will be asked a bank transfer f 30% of the total and a number of credit card as guarantee. The settlement will be paid by bank transfer (sending receipt of payment) at least 40 days before arrival.
From 39 to 28 days before check-in: penalty of 30% of the balance
From 27 to 21 days before check-in: penalty of 50% of the balance
From 20 to 7 days before check-in: penalty of 100% of the balance
If a reservation is cancelled the 30% deposit will not be refunded
In case of early departure you will be charged the full amount of the reservation. We recommend you take out insurance on the holiday.
- Private driver from Salerno/Naples/Rome
- Private driver to reach the different towns of the Coast
- Car, scooter, electric car and yacht (different sizes available, with or without captain) rental
- Shopping and fresh products delivery service
- Lunch box in case of walks and trips
- Private massage service in villa (relax, Ayurveda, reflexology, Watsu in the pool)
- Hairstylist and beautician service
- Porterage service
- Private Chef in villa with Mediterranean/vegetarian/vegan/Neapolitan cuisine
- City trainer: tour with a local person to get to know stories, anecdotes, customs and traditions, small shops or little known places along the Coast
- Tourist guide for trips and tours
- Home medical care
- Customized and detailed daily plan to visit the Coast, counseling and availability 24/7
- Ticket booking and restaurant reservation service
- Personal advice to buy Campania’s excellent products, such as wine, olive oil, jams and marmalades, dairy product, pasta and citrus
Boat tour along the Coast and up to Capri, lunch or dinner at a typical restaurant on the island. At your disposal typical wooden boats, motorboats and yachts.
Mini coast-to-coast cruise at sunset, to admire the little villages nestled in the mountains, with stop on one of the most characteristic small beaches of the Coast for an unforgettable dinner in a typical restaurant with live Neapolitan music
Wine and Food
Pizza cooking class
Chocolate show in Amalfi and guided visit of the town
Lemon tour by night, with visit to the Amalfi lemon grove, tasting of Limoncello in the veranda and live music
Cooking class and lunch in a garden in Ravello, or in a lemon grove in Amalfi, or at a local farm in Scala, walk through the terracing, relax in the swimming pool, free drink and afternoon in Ravello
Food and wine tasting in one of the most popular restaurant of the Coast
Day in one of the best local pasta or cheese factory of the area and product tasting
Visit and product tasting of one of the best Winery of the area
Mozzarella class in villa
Lemon tour by day in the Amalfi lemon grove
Home Yoga and Pilates private lessons
Sunset Yoga in one of Amalfi’s most beautiful beaches, with following aperitif with local specialties
Guided walk to the Ziro Tower: situated halfway between Amalfi and Ravello, its history is linked to one of the bloodiest episodes of the Maritime Republic. Here, in the early 16th century Giovanna of Aragon, illegitimate daughter of Ferdinand I of Aragon and best known as “the mad woman”, was murdered, guilty of having fallen in love with her servant after the death of her husband, Alfonso Piccolomini.
Guided excursion to the “Iron Valley” through forests of ferns and past streams, natural waterfalls and the remains of medieval ironworks, to visit the Amalfi Water Mill and the Paper Museum
Guided walk or trip by mule through the magical paths to the ruins of St. Eustachio basilica
Guided tour of the villages of the Coast (half or full day)
Guided tour of the archaeological area of Pompeii, Herculaneum, Paestum and Naples with customized plans and itineraries.
Visit to one of the best goldsmith in Eboli, to learn gold working techniques and to admire his unique works, such as the ones created to celebrate the Grimaldi dynasty of Monaco
Ceramic workshop in Minori: 3 hours session to learn the ceramic working process and to create a typical ceramic gift
All the activities on www.mustinamalfi.it
for info and activities reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- air conditioning
- equipped kitchen
- LCD TV
- swimming pool
- Washing machine
- Wood oven